TPM-20 High-speed 2-needle Hem-stitch (picot) Sewing Machine
Picot edge cutting (Option)
Binder (hemming attachment) (Option)
Decorative thread sewing attachment (Option)
The TPM-20 has been developed with Tajima's own technology and many years of experience responding to our customers' needs in search of higher added value with decorative stitches.
Not only linear but also curved picot sewing beautiful pierced goods are produced efficiently for versatile applications like towels, handkerchiefs and blouses.
- The rotary hook with a spring to prevent the under thread from loosening is employed to keep good thread tension and create high-quality finishes.
- A Timing belt is used to connect the upper and lower shafts, resulting in less noise in comparison with conventional sewing machines of this type. High-speeds are available as well as stable operations.
- Fine adjustment of the fabric feed amount can be made with ease by adjusting the rod position.
- The Automatic presser foot lifting mechanism enables you to perform smooth curved stitching.
- Picot edge cutting set, Binder (hemming attachment) set, Decorative thread sewing attachment.
- Table stand, Motor.