DG / ML by Pulse
TAJIMA DG/ML By Pulse Embroidery Design Systems
Powerful Embroidery Software Solutions
- Embroidery Software Solutions
Tajima DG/ML by Pulse is the perfect embroidery software solution for your business.
With advanced lettering features, special stitch effects, and sophisticated embroidery
creation from vectors, Tajima DG/ML by Pulse has all the tools you need to create
Embroidery Software Solutions
What to Look for in Embroidery Software
True Vector-Based Embroidery
Superior Stitch Quality
Embroidery from vectors is the quickest
and easiest way to create embroidery and can reduce your digitizing time by more than half. The ability to convert artwork to stitches quickly is a must for any embroiderer. Only Tajima DG/ML by Pulse uses true vector technology to preserve colors and to create the fewest vector points possible for easy
conversion to stitches.
Pulse leads the industry in stitch quality. Your business reputation and productivity rely on the quality of your work, which is why we are committed to bringing you the highest stitch
Drawing on twenty five years of embroidery expertise, Pulse continues to lead the market with innovative and unique features.
Pulse works closely with Tajima Industries, the leading manufacturer of embroidery machines. Being a Corel and Adobe Alliance Partner shows that Tajima DG/ML by Pulse works well with CorelDRAW® and Adobe® Illustrator® to provide true graphics support.
Top of the Line Support
Microsoft Vista Certification
Getting help when you need it is crucial to ensuring that your business runs smoothly. The Pulse support team is here to help with a North American toll-free number, e-mail support, online knowledge databases, Pulse
community forums and blogs, and training cds.
Pulse was the first embroidery company ever to receive the prestigious Microsoft
certification over 8 years ago. Tajima DG/ML by Pulse software was recently awarded the prestigious “Certified by Vista” logo. Only our software meets the rigorous criteria set by Microsoft for this seal of approval.
VBE: Vector Based Embroidery
Tajima DG/ML by Pulse has true Vector Based Embroidery. VBE supports Bezier curves, which allow creation of outlines using the least number of input points. This gives you greater control over the shape of your outlines and makes editing painless. Drag the Bezier control handles to instantly change the curve of your outlines without creating the shape over again.
Take VBE to the next level and import vector files, or copy and paste vectors from popular drawing applications like Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW® while preserving original vector points and colors. Instead of punching a design, the VBE environment lets you convert images into embroidery instantly with precision, speed, and ease.
Powerful Embroidery Software Solutions
Start at any level and upgrade as your business grows. Each level includes all the features of the levels below it.
ALL LEVELS OF TAJIMA DG/ML BY PULSE SOFTWARE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL FEATURES:
- Over 125 high-quality closest-point
connected embroidery fonts.
- Merge stock embroidery designs with advanced lettering and monogramming.
- One design window with outlines and stitches using the powerful. pxf file format.
- Reading and writing of all popular embroidery formats.
- Direct connection to Tajima, Barudan, Brother, SWF, Toyota, and ZSK embroidery machines.
- Exclusive support for Tajima LAN-enabled embroidery machines.
- Support for Tajima Bi-directional serial communication and the.tbf design format.
- Recipes: Customized settings for sewing on specific fabrics.
- Editing tools: Resize, Rotate, and Skew.
- Stitch-by-stitch editing.
- Printed worksheets with design information and bar codes.
- Built-in Web link to Tajima Support site.
- Exclusive Pulse Today web page for access to articles from industry experts and information from Pulse.
- Compatibility with Windows® Vista and Windows® XP.
- Draw Ribbon: Navigate through a realistic simulation of stitches in a design and easily change drawing speeds.
- Create print worksheets with bar codes and pull designs from the Design Spooler. Reduces operator error and increases production efficiency.
- Multiple Thread Palettes: Customize a single design for use on different colored fabrics by saving it, in one file, with multiple thread palettes.