Tajima Industrial Ltd. (hereinafter abbreviated as “us”) will pay close attention to the handling of personal information to comply with laws and regulations relating to personal information, and will endeavor to appropriately manage and protect personal information based on the following “Policies Concerning Personal Information”.
1.Protection of personal information
In obtaining personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use within the scope required for business performance, and obtain the consent of the individual through appropriate means and procedures.
2.Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
(1) For the provision of our services
(2) For surveying and analyzing marketing
(3) For sales promotion such as the delivery of guidance
(4) For the implementation of the questionnaire
(5) For the provision of various services such as events
3.Secure management of personal data
We will take necessary and appropriate measures for unauthorized access to personal information, prevention of leakage, loss, tampering, etc. of personal information, and other safety management of personal information.
4.About consignment of personal information
When we deposit personal information to a third party in order to entrust our business, we conduct rigorous inspections of the third party in accordance with predetermined standards, conclude necessary agreements, and take other legally necessary measures.
5.Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide or disclose obtained personal information to third parties without your consent, except when approved by personal information protection law or other laws and regulations.
(1) When consent is obtained from the customer
(2) Cases based on laws and regulations
(3) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the sound cultivation of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of themselves.
(5) When it is necessary for a national organization, a local government, or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in performing the tasks prescribed by the laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the performance of the tasks.